Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @eugesounds: 📷 Practice One of my (unfortunately late) colleagues, Gary Feltner, used to try to learn what kind of... https://t.co/KRcVX… 1 hour ago
- RT @uiucbusiness: After a cold weekend, we're enjoying a beautiful Monday at #ILLINOIS 🌤 https://t.co/sKksHakbQG 1 hour ago
- RT @AmyOztan: This makes me want to learn how to play the sousaphone. buff.ly/2mjSofv 2 hours ago
- RT @ShadowingTrump: We're putting the team together... https://t.co/2zZOHhl4um 5 hours ago
- And all the #marchingband and #colorguard kids are like, “That's cute.” twitter.com/mashable/statu… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: lung cancer
A touching story from Mashable on the use of social media to touch a family’s soul. SkyBluePink Right in the feels. I think I have something in my eye.
Wednesday morning, we met with a hospice nurse from the home healthcare company. On Friday, I took Mom to see her friendly neighborhood oncologist. We had a lot of questions. What were her treatment options? And what the hell was … Continue reading
Mom’s still in the nursing home; she just started week two. The next step is to get her OUT. My sister in Chicago got on the phone and handled a mess of things, but was unable to contact Mom’s primary … Continue reading
It’s been almost a week since Mom was re-admitted to the hospital. They messed with her meds for a few days, and when that didn’t work, they scheduled her for a pacemaker (at 5:00 pm on a FRIDAY?!? With 45 … Continue reading