Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @chrislhayes: "Oh, oh. You wanted a *book*. Well this is what the book will be. It's the same, basically. Just, like, imagine this but w… 2 minutes ago
- RT @dccc: How convenient -- House Republicans are EXEMPTING themselves from their appalling Obamacare repeal plan. Say NO >> https://t.co/y… 11 minutes ago
- RT @scalzi: Your reminder that the motto of today's congressional GOP is "Fuck you, I got mine." twitter.com/RawStory/statu… 4 hours ago
- RT @PhilipRucker: WaPo's super talented @jabinbotsford has been named Photographer of the Year! Also yuge congrats to @andyharnik! 🎉🍾🙌 http… 4 hours ago
- RT @Robert_E_Kelly: The Adventures of Mina and Jack - Prologue youtu.be/PCvfJOZgvoE via @YouTube Funny take-off of our viral video. I lo… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: lung cancer
A touching story from Mashable on the use of social media to touch a family’s soul. SkyBluePink Right in the feels. I think I have something in my eye.
Wednesday morning, we met with a hospice nurse from the home healthcare company. On Friday, I took Mom to see her friendly neighborhood oncologist. We had a lot of questions. What were her treatment options? And what the hell was … Continue reading
Mom’s still in the nursing home; she just started week two. The next step is to get her OUT. My sister in Chicago got on the phone and handled a mess of things, but was unable to contact Mom’s primary … Continue reading
It’s been almost a week since Mom was re-admitted to the hospital. They messed with her meds for a few days, and when that didn’t work, they scheduled her for a pacemaker (at 5:00 pm on a FRIDAY?!? With 45 … Continue reading