Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @OpalVadhan: "Young people who read Harry Potter books, were more compassionate toward immigrants, refugees & members of LGBT community.… 1 hour ago
- RT @JasFly: Colin Kaepernick lost his life's work for protesting his life's worth. 1 hour ago
- RT @Breznican: Chilling thread from Max Bergmann, former State Dept. special asst to Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Sec… 3 hours ago
- RT @PartoftheMusic: #DYK? Musically trained people process language a split second faster than those without training. https://t.co/yrY7Z0s… 11 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Women in this country will not be silenced on health care. We will only get louder. theguardian.com/us-news/2017/j… 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: lung cancer
A touching story from Mashable on the use of social media to touch a family’s soul. SkyBluePink Right in the feels. I think I have something in my eye.
Wednesday morning, we met with a hospice nurse from the home healthcare company. On Friday, I took Mom to see her friendly neighborhood oncologist. We had a lot of questions. What were her treatment options? And what the hell was … Continue reading
Mom’s still in the nursing home; she just started week two. The next step is to get her OUT. My sister in Chicago got on the phone and handled a mess of things, but was unable to contact Mom’s primary … Continue reading
It’s been almost a week since Mom was re-admitted to the hospital. They messed with her meds for a few days, and when that didn’t work, they scheduled her for a pacemaker (at 5:00 pm on a FRIDAY?!? With 45 … Continue reading