Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @MichaelCBender: Amazing detail in a wild story: Chinese went thru Wynn to lobby Trump about returning a dissident. It almost worked: ht… 30 minutes ago
- RT @ASlavitt: NEW IDEA: Bring the bill to the floor if it's good for Americans. twitter.com/aslavitt/statu… 47 minutes ago
- RT @yashar: New CNN ad. https://t.co/GMrkQKojcZ 50 minutes ago
- RT @existentialcoms: There has been a lot of confusion about the difference between fascists and anti-fascists, so I've made this handy cha… 9 hours ago
- RT @mattmfm: Step 1: Treat American people as fools. Step 2: Tell them a lie. Step 3: Realize they're not fools. Step 4: Watch the repli… 10 hours ago
Category Archives: Things I Love Thursday
Gee…I couldn’t come up with anything I love more than Sesame Street paying homage to Glee. For more great stuff, stop and see The Diaper Diaries for Things I Love Thursday. Advertisements
Last summer, some friends turned us on to a drive-in movie theater that’s not too far away…and still functioning! What a blast. It’s the perfect family night out on a summer evening, and even better with another family or two! … Continue reading
I went to the Jimmy Buffett show on Tuesday with Mr. Hoagie and two other couples. It was a great time, as always (this was my 3rd show). I love tailgating there; the fans are always so friendly! We swapped … Continue reading
This is a repost from last November. BUT I’ve made an improvement to the recipe (bolded)…check it out! Okay, I have to admit, this idea isn’t original. I got it from my friend Gretchen when she hosted a playdate a … Continue reading
I joined SparkPeople at the end of February 2009. The site is amazing, and I was thoroughly addicted for the entire first week. I mentioned it to my sister when I saw her over Easter, and she immediately joined too. … Continue reading
Every time I watch this video, it makes my day. I wish I lived in a musical sometimes. Enjoy! For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday (check out the GIVEAWAY!).
Okay. It’s a simple tip today. But simple is good. It’s cold and rainy today. It’s lunchtime. Enter Campbell’s Tomato soup (made with skim milk for extra calcium) and a grilled cheese sandwich: deli American cheese and a little sharp … Continue reading
I’m celebrating my first Blogoversary this week! And to make it feel more like a party, let’s give away a prize! After wracking my brain for weeks trying to come up with a clever prize, I failed miserably. Screw “clever.” … Continue reading
Consider this part two of my review last week of Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky, Ohio. A picture is worth 1,000 words, right? For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday!