Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @OpalVadhan: "Young people who read Harry Potter books, were more compassionate toward immigrants, refugees & members of LGBT community.… 1 hour ago
- RT @JasFly: Colin Kaepernick lost his life's work for protesting his life's worth. 1 hour ago
- RT @Breznican: Chilling thread from Max Bergmann, former State Dept. special asst to Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Sec… 3 hours ago
- RT @PartoftheMusic: #DYK? Musically trained people process language a split second faster than those without training. https://t.co/yrY7Z0s… 11 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Women in this country will not be silenced on health care. We will only get louder. theguardian.com/us-news/2017/j… 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Sunday Funnies
I’m leaving today for the SparkPeople convention in San Diego. (Thanks, Sis for the AWESOME birthday gift!) I’m not flying Southwest Airlines today, but I think I wish I was! Have a great weekend, everyone! I’ll fill you in when … Continue reading
Every time I watch this video, it makes my day. I wish I lived in a musical sometimes. Enjoy! For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday (check out the GIVEAWAY!).
You might not want to play this when the kids can hear or it; it features some mild adult language and humor. But for those of us addicted to Twitter, it’s like a documentary of our lives! Enjoy!
If you have about 15 minutes, this is a great little feel-good film. Thanks to Flylady for finding it!
I saw this tweet; thanks to @brooksbayne and @bailerae for finding it!