Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @brennanmgilmore: We replaced you. (photo: @caseykilmartin) https://t.co/bCp0ycnQwo 3 hours ago
- RT @chrisrock: If 10 guys thinks it's ok to hang with 1 Nazi then they just became 11 Nazis. Alt right / white supremacist it's just nazis… 3 hours ago
- RT @Karnythia: Read this thread twitter.com/YourRacingBell… 3 hours ago
- RT @gouldjm16: @ericgarland It just broke that the leader of the Nazis in Charlottesville is from Indiana and was employed in Pence's Dept… 3 hours ago
- RT @Amplitude350Lee: Here you go: 17-8-17: Tweet RESIGN to Trump sometime during the day, or for max effect, at 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific!… 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Sunday Funnies
I’m leaving today for the SparkPeople convention in San Diego. (Thanks, Sis for the AWESOME birthday gift!) I’m not flying Southwest Airlines today, but I think I wish I was! Have a great weekend, everyone! I’ll fill you in when … Continue reading
Every time I watch this video, it makes my day. I wish I lived in a musical sometimes. Enjoy! For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday (check out the GIVEAWAY!).
You might not want to play this when the kids can hear or it; it features some mild adult language and humor. But for those of us addicted to Twitter, it’s like a documentary of our lives! Enjoy!
If you have about 15 minutes, this is a great little feel-good film. Thanks to Flylady for finding it!
I saw this tweet; thanks to @brooksbayne and @bailerae for finding it!