Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @waltshaub: When this is over so many people will have died needlessly because of the messages pushed out by Trump, Fox News, and other… 1 hour ago
- RT @bshaykin: Nothing but respect for my tiger king https://t.co/u9u1GcFAfP 2 hours ago
- RT @ajitxsingh: The US is being accused of "modern piracy" and "hijacking" medical supplies meant for France, Canada, Germany, and Brazil… 2 hours ago
- RT @ShimonPro: NY Times: The captain who was removed from command of the coronavirus-stricken aircraft carrier U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt ha… 2 hours ago
- RT @waltshaub: @mehdirhasan It is impeachable. We have a corrupt Senate, whose leadership find it easier to let him kill Americans than adm… 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Sunday Funnies
I’m leaving today for the SparkPeople convention in San Diego. (Thanks, Sis for the AWESOME birthday gift!) I’m not flying Southwest Airlines today, but I think I wish I was! Have a great weekend, everyone! I’ll fill you in when … Continue reading
Every time I watch this video, it makes my day. I wish I lived in a musical sometimes. Enjoy! For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday (check out the GIVEAWAY!).
You might not want to play this when the kids can hear or it; it features some mild adult language and humor. But for those of us addicted to Twitter, it’s like a documentary of our lives! Enjoy!
If you have about 15 minutes, this is a great little feel-good film. Thanks to Flylady for finding it!
I saw this tweet; thanks to @brooksbayne and @bailerae for finding it!