Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @eugesounds: 📷 Practice One of my (unfortunately late) colleagues, Gary Feltner, used to try to learn what kind of... https://t.co/KRcVX… 1 hour ago
- RT @uiucbusiness: After a cold weekend, we're enjoying a beautiful Monday at #ILLINOIS 🌤 https://t.co/sKksHakbQG 1 hour ago
- RT @AmyOztan: This makes me want to learn how to play the sousaphone. buff.ly/2mjSofv 2 hours ago
- RT @ShadowingTrump: We're putting the team together... https://t.co/2zZOHhl4um 5 hours ago
- And all the #marchingband and #colorguard kids are like, “That's cute.” twitter.com/mashable/statu… 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Sunday Funnies
I’m leaving today for the SparkPeople convention in San Diego. (Thanks, Sis for the AWESOME birthday gift!) I’m not flying Southwest Airlines today, but I think I wish I was! Have a great weekend, everyone! I’ll fill you in when … Continue reading
Every time I watch this video, it makes my day. I wish I lived in a musical sometimes. Enjoy! For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday (check out the GIVEAWAY!).
You might not want to play this when the kids can hear or it; it features some mild adult language and humor. But for those of us addicted to Twitter, it’s like a documentary of our lives! Enjoy!
If you have about 15 minutes, this is a great little feel-good film. Thanks to Flylady for finding it!
I saw this tweet; thanks to @brooksbayne and @bailerae for finding it!