Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @MichaelCBender: Amazing detail in a wild story: Chinese went thru Wynn to lobby Trump about returning a dissident. It almost worked: ht… 29 minutes ago
- RT @ASlavitt: NEW IDEA: Bring the bill to the floor if it's good for Americans. twitter.com/aslavitt/statu… 46 minutes ago
- RT @yashar: New CNN ad. https://t.co/GMrkQKojcZ 49 minutes ago
- RT @existentialcoms: There has been a lot of confusion about the difference between fascists and anti-fascists, so I've made this handy cha… 9 hours ago
- RT @mattmfm: Step 1: Treat American people as fools. Step 2: Tell them a lie. Step 3: Realize they're not fools. Step 4: Watch the repli… 10 hours ago
Category Archives: Sunday Funnies
I’m leaving today for the SparkPeople convention in San Diego. (Thanks, Sis for the AWESOME birthday gift!) I’m not flying Southwest Airlines today, but I think I wish I was! Have a great weekend, everyone! I’ll fill you in when … Continue reading
Every time I watch this video, it makes my day. I wish I lived in a musical sometimes. Enjoy! For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday (check out the GIVEAWAY!).
You might not want to play this when the kids can hear or it; it features some mild adult language and humor. But for those of us addicted to Twitter, it’s like a documentary of our lives! Enjoy!
If you have about 15 minutes, this is a great little feel-good film. Thanks to Flylady for finding it!
I saw this tweet; thanks to @brooksbayne and @bailerae for finding it!