Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @rtraugh: My Pittsburgh area artist friends should check this out! twitter.com/pghcreators/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @HeinzEndow: .@PittsburghPG has done our #community and the cause of #justice a grave disservice with its lead editorial, “Reason as Rac… 2 hours ago
- #TrumpBrokeTheInternet #iStandWithGillibrand #RESIGN @RealDonaldTrump 5 hours ago
- RT @brianbeutler: Trump sent his DHS Secretary, @SecNielsen, out to lie on television about what happened in the DACA meeting, apparently w… 5 hours ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 Mentions, 9.08K Mention Reach, 33 Likes, 2 Retweets, 1.55K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Sunday Funnies
I’m leaving today for the SparkPeople convention in San Diego. (Thanks, Sis for the AWESOME birthday gift!) I’m not flying Southwest Airlines today, but I think I wish I was! Have a great weekend, everyone! I’ll fill you in when … Continue reading
Every time I watch this video, it makes my day. I wish I lived in a musical sometimes. Enjoy! For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday (check out the GIVEAWAY!).
You might not want to play this when the kids can hear or it; it features some mild adult language and humor. But for those of us addicted to Twitter, it’s like a documentary of our lives! Enjoy!
If you have about 15 minutes, this is a great little feel-good film. Thanks to Flylady for finding it!
I saw this tweet; thanks to @brooksbayne and @bailerae for finding it!