Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @brennanmgilmore: We replaced you. (photo: @caseykilmartin) https://t.co/bCp0ycnQwo 3 hours ago
- RT @chrisrock: If 10 guys thinks it's ok to hang with 1 Nazi then they just became 11 Nazis. Alt right / white supremacist it's just nazis… 3 hours ago
- RT @Karnythia: Read this thread twitter.com/YourRacingBell… 3 hours ago
- RT @gouldjm16: @ericgarland It just broke that the leader of the Nazis in Charlottesville is from Indiana and was employed in Pence's Dept… 3 hours ago
- RT @Amplitude350Lee: Here you go: 17-8-17: Tweet RESIGN to Trump sometime during the day, or for max effect, at 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific!… 3 hours ago
Category Archives: politics
So my sister recently told me that she no longer believes in evolution. After studying up on it, reading her Bible, talking with Christian friends, and praying about it, she has conceded the fight to creationism. Which made me wonder … Continue reading
I remember watching online in January 2007 as Barack Obama announced his candidacy for president of the United States. I was so excited. I had never been so excited about a political candidate before. He seemed to have such a … Continue reading
Well, our little adventure Monday went remarkably well. I picked Little Sis up at school and stopped at home to get organized. We arrived at Chiquita’s in time for the end of her exercise class, and Little Sis got to … Continue reading
Well, I think it’s all worked out. I’m taking Big Sis to see the Barack Obama rally at Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh today. I’m taking her out of school early today. Little Sis will hang with Chiquita until Mr. Hoagie … Continue reading
Caught this on YouTube: Brilliant! Gave me goosebumps…then again, that song always does. Check out http://www.Ultimateimprov.com. Go Obama ’08!
Hey! Guess who got a robocall from the McCain/Palin campaign? Apparently this is of some interest. Here are a few links I’ve stumbled across in my research: GOP & McCain make a lot of robocalls Some people don’t want robocalls … Continue reading
Today has been, shall we say…a TRYING day. Classic Sandwich Generation responsibilities: Get kids off to school The cupboards were bare, so breakfast was scant; had to send Big Sis to school for breakfast. Which she sometimes refuses to eat … Continue reading