Here’s a relatively painless way to get rid of fruit flies in your kitchen:
- Fill a small container with apple cider vinegar.
- Cover container with clear plastic wrap.
- Poke a few small holes in the plastic wrap.
- Wait for the fruit flies to become trapped and drown.
- Empty and repeat as necessary.
The fruit flies find their way in, but can’t get out. It also helps if you make sure your kitchen is free of any sticky, fruity spills.
For more great ideas, check out this week’s Works for Me Wednesday; it’s a themed cleaning edition!