Last summer, some friends turned us on to a drive-in movie theater that’s not too far away…and still functioning! What a blast. It’s the perfect family night out on a summer evening, and even better with another family or two! These pics are from May.
A few suggestions of items to bring for something to play with before it gets dark (we got there when it opened at 7:30 pm; movie started after 9:00 pm)
- ball to throw around
…and for comfort:
- air mattress for back of minivan
- comfy folding camp chairs (or chaise lounge!)
- pajamas (especially for little kids)
…and to eat!
- Your family’s favorite snacks
- Juice boxes
- Beverages for the adults (I’ll leave this up to you; remember a designated driver!)
- Puppy chow
But don’t forget to visit the snack bar…that’s how they stay open!
And with that, enjoy the show!