This is how I spent my first day of summer vacation:
- showing my kids who’s boss re: chores
- trip to Target [Mom’s cordless phone died and we needed food; I grocery shopped at (my not-Super) Target]
- a second trip to Target to return the leaky gallon of milk I bought
- a trip to Wendy’s (to feed my over-hungry kids & mom; after vowing not too eat fast food this summer)
- a trip home to drop off new, non-leaky milk
- a trip to Mom’s to eat fast food and set up new cordless phone
- a trip to park across town to drop off kids at Girl Scout Camp-a-Palooza
- a trip home. By MYSELF!
- a trip to local pizza place with Mr. Hoagie for an impromptu date
- a trip back to local park to pick up kids (we were greeted by tales of a rabid raccoon encounter)
- a trip back home to put kids to bed (Big Sis repeatedly complained of itchiness and eventually came downstairs to…)
- Watch film of rabid raccoon encounter on 11 pm news
So…how’s YOUR summer going?