We just finished another wild weekend. On Friday, I put Big Sis on the bus. I picked up my mom and took her and Little Sis to the airport to pick up my sister. She piles in and we head to Lone Star Steakhouse for lunch. It was fabulous, but I have no idea how many Weight Watchers Points I ate. We head for home, and I bring everyone back to my place. Mom nearly wipes out (okay, maybe an exaggeration, but it was a scary stumble) on her way up the stairs. But she makes it okay, and about an hour later, Auntie & Little Sis head to the bus stop to get Big Sis. When they come back, Mom revels in the joy of having her daughters and granddaughters around her. An hour later, we took her home, before she could get too tired. She was reluctant to go, saying she still felt great. We loaded her up anyway, and reminded her that we’d do it all again Saturday and Sunday.
Well, this post is already long, and I have much to do, so I’ll hit the bullet points:
- Big Sis left for her Brownie Girl Scout camping trip
- Auntie and I swung by Target before we left for
- Dave Matthews Band concert (which involved a designated driver bracelet and getting pulled over; see my Twitter feed)
- Little Sis puking while in Daddy’s care
- Long walk with Auntie and Jack (our golden retriever)
- Brunch at the Grand Concourse
- Airport run for Auntie
- Birthday party at Conley Inn
- Tested Skype
Whew! I’m tired just remembering it!