Ten Things I’m Grateful for Today
1. I have my house back to myself!
2. I have Little Sis’ birthday presents wrapped 36 hours ahead of time.
3. Mom’s continued good health.
4. I don’t have to take Mom to her doctor’s appointment today.
5. I’m getting my hair done tonight…finally!
6. Brilliant sunshine this morning.
7. Our grass is shorter than our neighbor’s.
8. The beautiful leather sofa that my sister gave (!!) to me…it was perfect for movie night this weekend!
9. My birthday is next week (although after this many, you’d think I wouldn’t be so grateful, but I guess I still am. Everything feels new and fresh in May, I usually get a little extra attention, and I get new stuff)!
10. God’s abundant blessings in my life.
Check out more gratitude at XBox Wife’s blog.