Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- RT @jessieinez: FOOD TRUCK ROUND-UP w/ @PghTacoTruck @steerandwheel and @pghcrepes! June 9, 1:30-4:30, St. Teresa of Avila Church (N. Hills… 15 hours ago
- A beautiful night for baseball! vine.co/v/bEPEtxxL7Hi 1 day ago
- The Music Parents Daily is out! paper.li/KathleenHeuer/… ▸ Top stories today via @MusicParents @SingMusicStudio @Brian_Mahler 1 day ago
- Circleville Girl Scouts presenting the colors! (@ PNC Park - @mlb for Houston Astros vs Pittsburgh Pirates) [pic]: 4sq.com/10a4N3a 1 day ago
- What's going on this weekend? Find out here! Calendar of Events | Norwin Area Arts Council ow.ly/l8MnS 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This post was inspired by Michelle Rafter and posted over at BlogHer. I started blogging in 2008, mostly to save my sanity. I had just become an unwilling member of the sandwich generation, and it pushed me into a deep … Continue reading
I pirated this from my friend at The Oatmeal. SOPA is bad. Go tell your senators. NOW.
If you were following me on Twitter this past Saturday night, you may have noticed that I was tweeting about #grandnationals. Nonstop. Yeah. Sorry about that. If you’re not familiar with the event, the Bands of America Grand National Championships … Continue reading
This was originally written as a comment on Erin Kotecki Vest’s blog post about being chronically afflicted with lupus. Go read it. I’ll wait. It’s eye-opening. Oh Erin…my heart aches. I was the primary caregiver to my mom for the … Continue reading
I’ve always really kinda hated mopping. Which meant that it hardly ever got done. I always seemed to be stuck with a nasty, germ-riddled sponge mop. If it was the deluxe model, it had a scrubber pad on one side! … Continue reading
Gee…I couldn’t come up with anything I love more than Sesame Street paying homage to Glee. For more great stuff, stop and see The Diaper Diaries for Things I Love Thursday.
I was at Kennywood yesterday. Yesterday was they day that Kennywood closed at 5:45 pm due to the severe thunderstorm that went through (four people were killed in flash flooding). I have to say that I was NOT impressed with … Continue reading
On Tuesday morning, my sister and I put the girls on the school bus, then packed her suitcase and headed to Mom’s. It was time to say goodbye. She was headed to Florida for a business meeting. Duty calls, you … Continue reading
As I write this, it’s late. Mom would tell me to go to bed. My sister came in for a visit over the weekend. Mom was waiting for her. We had a great weekend. My sister spent all day Saturday … Continue reading