Not Yet Stale
What was I saying about…?
- The Music Parents Daily is out! paper.li/KathleenHeuer/… ▸ Top stories today via @KathleenHeuer @ArtistWorks @FullPitcher 5 hours ago
- John Benham on #musiced advocacy ow.ly/li5I5 #artsadvoc 7 hours ago
- New Study Finds That King Richard III Was Buried in a Hurry | Surprising Science ow.ly/lnjtw 9 hours ago
- Want to show your stuff at the @IrwinPA Art & Jazz Nights? irwinpa.org/pdf/callforart… ow.ly/lmDmv 11 hours ago
- Spotlight: Joe Kesterson of @bapride Band Parent Association ow.ly/lmvOD 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Sunday Funnies
I’m leaving today for the SparkPeople convention in San Diego. (Thanks, Sis for the AWESOME birthday gift!) I’m not flying Southwest Airlines today, but I think I wish I was! Have a great weekend, everyone! I’ll fill you in when … Continue reading
Every time I watch this video, it makes my day. I wish I lived in a musical sometimes. Enjoy! For more great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday and Things I Love Thursday (check out the GIVEAWAY!).
You might not want to play this when the kids can hear or it; it features some mild adult language and humor. But for those of us addicted to Twitter, it’s like a documentary of our lives! Enjoy!
If you have about 15 minutes, this is a great little feel-good film. Thanks to Flylady for finding it!
I saw this tweet; thanks to @brooksbayne and @bailerae for finding it!